How to Build a Successful Kids Yoga Business
Wondering how to build a successful, abundant kids yoga business? Get the answers from two experts who make their living teaching kids yoga.
Jodi Komitor, founder of Next Generation Yoga, and Jeannine Smolinsky, founder of Yoga Rocks! Kids share their insights and expertise on how to take your love to kids yoga and make it into a thriving business venture.
Discover powerful organizational skills, key legal issues, effective marketing strategies and more which will help take your kids yoga interest from hobby to rewarding occupation.
Original Air Date: September 18, 2012
- things to consider when deciding if a career in kids yoga is right for you
- basic legal issues to consider
- the importance of a business plan and financial plan
- how to balance the love of sharing yoga with a need to pay the bills
- marketing strategies that work
- how to work smart with powerful organizational skills
Watch for Business of Kids Yoga Pt 2 as Shari Vilchez-Blatt & Lisa Flynn talk about owning, running and working at a kids yoga studio coming October 4th, 2012.