This contest is now closed. Congratulations to Jojo who won the giveaway. Thanks to everyone for participating in our four weeks of fabulous kids yoga gear giveaways.
Kids Yoga Gifts for the Holidays
Yeah, four weeks of four amazing kids yoga products for under your tree. We’ve had a blast sharing these kids yoga gear giveaways and thank everyone who has entered and shared. You are awesome! Imaginations is the last in our holiday giveaway series as our way to invite calm and peace into your life and the lives of those you love. Namaste.
Imaginations Invites Peace and Calm
I love child friendly guided visualizations and use them at the end of every kids/teen yoga class I teach as well as at bedtime to encourage a good night’s sleep with my own children. So when Carolyn Clarke contacted me and told me about her new book Imaginations: Fun Relaxation and Meditation Stories for Kids I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a copy.
The 18 guided visualizations included in the book are fanciful and endearing. They help to set a tone of quiet relaxation, teaching children to clear their body and mind of anxiety, stress and worry. This is such an important skill in today’s hectic world and children’s over-programmed calendars.
What I like about Imaginations:
- includes 4 preparatory poses to help kids calm down before settling into savasana
- includes a Benefits of Relaxation & How to Use This Book section
- each visualization is written in approachable, child-friendly language
- LOVE the accompanying illustrations – they have a great retro look and give children something to focus their attention on in order to jump start their imagination session
How to Enter the Giveaway
We are giving away one Imaginations: Fun Relaxation and Meditation Stories for Kids. Enjoy any of these ways to enter. Enter often and share the #kidsyoga love.
- Leave a comment sharing your fave child friendly guided visualization or meditation
- Like Imaginations: Fun Relaxation and Meditation Stories for Kids on Facebook – comment here to let me know you did
- Share this review on Facebook & include a @Yogainmyschool.com link – limit 1/day
- Tweet the #giveaway on Twitter with a @DonnaKFreeman link – limit 1/day
- Repin on Pinterest
Contest closes Saturday, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:00 pm MDT
Winner will be contacted via e-mail and their name will be posted. You’ll have 24 hours to claim your prize before another winner is chosen. Winner’s e-mail address will be shared with the author for administrative purposes only.
Disclaimer: I am in no way reimbursed for this review. Product was generously provided for the review. The opinions expressed here are completely my own.