This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Natalie Stephenson. Your copy of Good Morning Yogis Big and Small is on its way.
Delve into good health with Cate Stillman’s book Good Morning Yogis Big and Small.
This lovely little book teaches children (and adults) basic Ayurvedic health practices which lead to a healthy, vibrant life. Ayurveda (the sister health science to yoga) is an ancient health system which promotes balance and well being. Good Morning Yogis Big and Small introduces simple and effective habits of a morning routine such as tongue scraping or oiling the nose. At first these may seem a little odd but when used routinely help the body rid itself of toxins and protect from infection.
Things I like about Good Morning Yogis Big and Small
- great introduction to Ayurveda
- each habit/practice includes a kids page which children can read and adult page which provides more detailed info
- illustrations make it easy to see practices in action
- focus on overall health and wellness for all ages
Enjoy this trailer for the book
Good Morning Yogis Big and Small can be purchased on Cate’s website Yogahealer for $5.99 each or 3 for $15.
How to Enter the GiveAway
We are giving away a copy of Good Morning Yogis Big and Small to our fabulous community. You can enter multiple times by commenting, sharing and liking.
First Step: Comment below, telling one habit from your morning routine which helps you stay healthy.
- Like Yogahealer on Facebook – comment here letting us know you did
- Share this review on Facebook with a @yogainmyschool.com link
- Share on Twitter include a @DonnaKFreeman link
- Repin on Pinterest
Contest closes Friday, Sep 6, 2013 at 9:00 PM MDT
Winner will be contacted via e-mail and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. Winner’s name will be posted here and via social media.
Disclaimer: I am in no way reimbursed for this review. Product was generously provided for the review. The opinions expressed here are completely my own.