Donna Freeman is available for 90 minute, half day and full day in-service workshops. Her high energy teaching style with full class participation inspires and instructs participants and leaves them feeling fantastic mentally and physically. From reducing stress to mindfulness education these workshops will inspire and empower your staff professionally and personally. All workshops are catered to your interests. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session today.
- Mandala Magic – enter the world of mandalas, examine their various cultural representations and learn how to create your own or use them in class – perfect for the Social Studies curriculum.
- Once Upon a Pose – yoga adventure stories meet numerous curriculum requirements and are a fun, fully interactive teaching methodology, based upon the book Once Upon a Pose: A Guide to Yoga Adventure Stories for Children. Ideal for pre-schoolers and to reinforce the K-6 program of studies, this workshop will get you thinking outside the box and bring the benefits of yoga into your classroom easily & effectively.
- Tie a Knot & Hang On – Stress reduction and mindfulness skills and techniques to keep you healthy and happy, a fun way to reduce stress and change your perceptions. Discover what causes stress and how you can change your reactions from negatives which compound your stress to positives which help calm and build resiliency.
- The Mindful Classroom – Attention, balance and compassion for everyday success, how to create a more mindful classroom with simple engagement, breathing techniques that are fun and work wonders, mindful listening, mindful eating and more.
- Yoga for Literacy - Learn how easy it is to combine yoga with literacy skills, from ABC yoga to story telling with yoga using well loved classics from the children’s bookshelf. This workshop shows you how to engage learners physically, emotionally and mentally to everyone’s benefit. Webinar training also available.
- Yoga for Special Needs – Yoga is an effective adjunct therapy for children with ADHD, autism, down syndrome and cerebral palsy. Learn how to adapt yoga to meet special needs requirements and provide valuable proprioceptive and vestibular input necessary for development and learning. Webinar training also available.
- Yoga for Teens – yoga helps teens with focus, stress, self-esteem & fitness, let me show you how with Sun Salutations and a Yoga Unit perfect for PE, Fit for Life, school sports teams and CALM classes.
- Yoga with a Chair- Our most sought after class! A fun and challenging yoga routine using a basic chair, great for space constraints found in classrooms, working at your desk and coffee breaks. You will leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and have tons of ideas for yoga breaks to bring into your classroom.
- Yoga for Asthma – tips & techniques for helping individuals with asthma including poses and breathing exercises specifically desgined to ease the symptoms of asthma easily and effectively (see also Effective Yoga Exercises for Asthma Relief). With the increase in asthma over the past 20 years this workshop provides essential knowledge for anyone working with children.
What others are saying about our workshops.
“So pleased this session was offered. Need more of these types of workshops. Thank-you.”
“Very calming and fabulous ideas to take home. Donna has a great presence and a charismatic personality!”
“Very information and helpful. I will be able to implement this in my PE Program.”
“Great content! Can see how to use in my class. Presenter was amazing, clear, funny, engaging!”
“You are wonderful, Donna. Thank you also for the tips that realistically apply to elementary aged kids.”
“The best session I’ve ever attened at a Teachers Conference. Definitely invite her back!”
For further information or to book an in-service workshop for your school/group contact email@example.com