I’m often asked how to start an at home yoga practice or how to incorporate yoga into busy schedules. Since I generally enjoy my personal practice in the early hours of the day and am always looking for great instructors to learn from I’ve become very familiar with what is offered online. Here are some of the online yoga sites I use. Remember that nothing can substitute for practicing under the watchful eye and guidance of a qualified yoga instructor. Please practice wisely and take care of yourself: heart, body and mind.
Free Online Yoga Resources
- Do Yoga With Me – various teachers, lengths & levels – my current fave!
- Yoga Journal Videos – individual poses plus classes of various lengths & levels
- Yoga Today – one full length free class each week
- Yoga Vibes – hundreds of options
- My Free Yoga – hundreds of options
- Ekhart Yoga – various teachers, lengths & levels
- Yoga Download – some free classes various lengths & styles
- YouTube – search by pose name or instructor
Yoga Membership Sites
- Yoga Glo – free 15 day trail, then $18/mth – extensive library
- Yogis Anonymous – $15/mth, live streaming plus library
- Yoga Download – $12/mth
- Yoga Today – $15/mth or $9.92/mth for an annual membership
- Gaia – $20 for 3 mths then $9.95/mth or $95.40 for 1 year
- Yoga Vibes – free 15 day trial, then $19.95/mth
- Ekhart Yoga – $12.50/mth or $120/yr
Which online yoga sites do you use?
Great – some of our busier clients have been asking about online resources. We’ll direct them right here so they can take their pick! Thanks for sharing. Namaste, J
Thanks for such a great list of resources. I also found some great ones at http://www.yogaclassesathome.com. They also have some lovely yoga classes to download for pregnant women.