We are thrilled to partner with a private villa in Jamaica to offer an incredible, transformative, intimate yoga retreat. Relax, renew and relieve stress with this incredible 8 day / 7 night yoga retreat that includes a perfect balance of mindfulness, movement and local flavour.
Welcome to your Jamaican Home – a Taste of Paradise
Dive deep into the harmony of nature and reconnecting with self through yoga, meditation, journaling, and time spent exploring an island paradise. Tune in and up to your best self. All levels of yoga experience are welcome.
Highlights of this experience include
- accommodation at a private eco-friendly villa in the Jamaican jungle
- transportation from Montego Bay airport to the villa and back again
- spacious rooms with private balconies
- daily continental breakfast with local seasonal fruit and fresh pastries
- personal chef prepared authentic Jamaican cuisine dinners
- twice daily poolside yoga and meditation sessions (morning and evening)
- dolphin shaped pool
- daily outings to local sites – transportation included, admission/activities not included we have included some approximate prices to help with budgeting
- Blue Hole
- Half Moon Beach (snorkeling approx $60 US)
- 7 Mile Beach / Rick’s Cafe
- Westender Buffet
- Seastar live drumming (admission approx $50 US)
- local market & shopping
DATES: November 6-13, 2019
Maximum group size is 11 participants. Don’t delay. Reserve your spot.
** Donna Freeman is a YACEP (Yoga Alliance Certified Education Provider). This retreat includes 20 contact hours. These can count toward your Ambassador Yoga Edmonton 500 hours.
Payment plans available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a deposit and reserve your room.
Choose your package
Each package is for one person. Bring yourself and be open to sharing a room with someone or invite a friend /significant other to join in the fun.
Flight, recommended travel insurance, alcohol, lunches, items of a personal nature/souvenirs, gratuities for staff, additional tours and activities
What to Pack:
- island clothing (shorts, short sleeve tops, bathing suit, etc.)
- sun hat & strong SPF sun screen – protect yourself & your skin
- water shoes (some of our excursions require your footwear to get wet)
- comfortable walking shoes
- yoga clothes
- 1 article of white cotton clothing (could be a tshirt, skirt, shorts, wrap)