Understand the needs and challenges while discovering effective ways of using yoga and mindfulness as a supplemental therapy to support children with special needs. This online course provides essential information for professionals working with children with ADHD, Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, Mild Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome and FASD. Explore creative, fun ways to support and encourage children with special needs in the practice of yoga.
- 3.5 hours of video training, including:
- 7 Tips to Teaching Yoga to Children w Special Needs webinar – 30 minutes
- Yoga for Children w Autism webinar – 1 hour
- Yoga for Children w ADHD webinar – 1 hour
- EMBRACE: Inclusive Yoga and Creative Expression webinar – 1 hour
- Handouts from all 4 webinars – PDF format
- YIMS Yoga for Children with Special Needs Manual – digital download
- YIMS Teacher’s Lounge All Access Pass – a full year of kids yoga resources at your fingertips
Bought separately these resources cost $331.00.
Take advantage of our introductory price of ONLY $197.00
Upon purchase you will be granted 31 days access to watch the webinars and download the manual. Within 48 hours your year long Teacher’s Lounge All Access Pass will arrive in your inbox.
NEW Certificate of Completion
Want to receive a Yoga for Children w Special Needs certificate? Includes a 30 minute SKYPE discussion/Q&A with Donna Freeman to solidfy your knowledge plus a homework assignment.
This course can be used as Yoga Alliance non-contact hours for RYTs. Additional professional organization may recognize this course. Please inquire directly with them. We are happy to answer any questions: email@example.com.