KIDS YOGA Professional Development Workshops
Help children be their best with easy to implement yoga and mindfulness tools.Our interactive professional development workshop provide essential tips, tools and techniques which promote calm, increase focus and de-stress our children. No previous yoga or mindfulness knowledge and no special equipment required.
Give your teachers tools to engage students throughout the day in practices proven to improve attention, emotional regulation and overall classroom climate.
We promise: Tools you can use TODAY!
Contact email@example.com to book your session today.
DOWNLOAD the STAFF DEVELOPMENT PDF
1 hour, 90 minute, half day and full day workshops available. Potential topics include:
- 5 Skills to Calm Kids – discover easy, practical strategies to calm and soothe using mind/body connection to create more peace, joy and success in school and life. Easily integrated in the classroom and home.
- Once Upon a Pose – yoga adventure stories meet numerous curriculum requirements and are a fun, fully interactive teaching methodology, based upon the book Once Upon a Pose: A Guide to Yoga Adventure Stories for Children. Ideal for pre-schoolers and to reinforce the K-6 program of studies, this workshop will get you thinking outside the box and bring the benefits of yoga into your classroom easily & effectively.
- Tie a Knot & Hang On – Stress reduction and mindfulness skills and techniques to keep you healthy and happy, a fun way to reduce stress and change your perceptions. Discover what causes stress and how you can change your reactions from negatives which compound your stress to positives which help calm and build resiliency.
- The Mindful Classroom – Attention, balance and compassion for everyday success, how to create a more mindful classroom with simple engagement, breathing techniques that are fun and work wonders, mindful listening, mindful eating and more.
- Yoga for Literacy – Learn how easy it is to combine yoga with literacy skills, from ABC yoga to story telling with yoga using well loved classics from the children’s bookshelf. This workshop shows you how to engage learners physically, emotionally and mentally to everyone’s benefit.
- Yoga for Little Ones – discover how yoga can be used with babies and toddlers with great success, invaluable workshop for day-care providers and parents.
- Yoga for Special Needs – yoga is an effective adjunct therapy for children with ADHD, autism, down syndrome and cerebral palsy. Learn how to adapt yoga to meet special needs requirements and provide valuable proprioceptive and vestibular input necessary for development and learning.
- Yoga for Teens – yoga helps teens with focus, stress, self-esteem & fitness, let me show you how with Sun Salutations and a Yoga Unit perfect for PE, Fit for Life, school sports teams and CALM classes.
- Yoga with a Chair- Our most sought after class! A fun and challenging yoga routine using a basic chair, great for space constraints found in classrooms, those confined to a wheel chair, and coffee breaks. You will leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and have tons of ideas for yoga breaks to bring into your classroom.
What others are saying about our workshops.
“So pleased this session was offered. Need more of these types of workshops. Thank-you.”
“Very calming and fabulous ideas to take home. Donna has a great presence and a charismatic personality!”
“Very information and helpful. I will be able to implement this in my PE Program.”
“Great content! Can see how to use in my class. Presenter was amazing, clear, funny, engaging!”
“You are wonderful, Donna. Thank you also for the tips that realistically apply to elementary aged kids.”
“The best session I’ve ever attened at a Teachers Conference. Definitely invite her back!”