Here are the 4 webinars included in the Teen Yoga Online Training Course. You have one month to view them as many times as you’d like. We highly encourage you to print/save the accompanying PDFs. You’ll also find access to the YIMS Yoga for Teens Manual via digital download and some suggestions on getting the most out of your YIMS Teacher’s Lounge All Access Pass.
Access link granted upon purchase of the course.
NOTE: ACCESS is granted for ONE MONTH. If you want/need more time that is easy to arrange.
Teaching Teens Yoga Manual
For those who purchased a Teacher’s Lounge membership in conjunction with the course, welcome to hundreds of kids and teen yoga resources.
We highly encourage you to use the Teen Yoga Category in the RH side bar to access the numerous resources regarding yoga and mindfulness for teenagers. A few highlights include:
- Inspiring Yoga and Meditation Quotes
- Checklist for Teaching Teens Yoga
- 4 Benefits of Yoga for Teens
- 6 Essential Steps when Teaching Yoga to Teens
- Teen Athletes Cross Train w Yoga
- Playlist for Teen Yoga Class
- 5 Ways Yoga develops Self Confidence in Teens
- What the Heck are Chakras?
- Ten Breaths
- Five Good Moments
- Mandarin Meditation
- One Word Check In
- Gratitude Mindful Breathing
- Two Minute Mindfulness Practice
- Sending Joy
- Yoga and Eating Disorders
- Yoga Beats Bullying Teaches Peace
- How Mindfulness for Teens Reduces Stress, Regulates Emotions
- Mindfulness for Youth w Dr Dan Siegel
- Yoga for Teenagers w Christy Brock
- Yoga for Girls: Benefits for Tweens & Teens
- At Risk Youth Discover Benefits of Yoga
- Ayurveda for Teens w Cate Stillman
Each month new content is added to your extensive library of resources. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Want to receive a Teen Yoga Online Training Certificate? Includes a 30 minute SKYPE discussion/Q&A with Donna Freeman to solidfy your knowledge plus a homework assignment.